Saturday, March 20, 2010

We begin the journey

Yesterday we started the parenting class required for adoption. We met some people who are also adopting from Ethiopia and made some connections. The paperwork is incredible!! (as most of you who have been through this process already know). However, we are excited to continue our journey. My husband just found out we have to travel to Africa twice, a new requirement just this week. He looked at the map and I think he is having second thoughts, not about the children, but about the travel. He secretely, does not like to fly. I did read a blog about someone using benadryl for their child who was having a tough time on the plane, I think I may have to use it for my husband!!!! We will keep you posted as we continue our journey. Please pray for the children and for all the to be parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment