Friday, June 18, 2010

The excitement builds

We got our homestudy and request off to USCIS.  They converted the check to electronic funds last Thursday and today we received our date for our biometrics.  It is still two weeks out but I can hardly wait.  After reading Debb Marquez's story on their biometrics, I was starting to get a little worried, but I'm now wondering if this isn't the Lord's way of making it so we might travel together to pick up our kids.  We will find out.  I still am patient with paperwork, we did have a snaggle with our homestudy matching some of the documents in our dossier.  I think we got that figured out today and new paperwork is coming.  After that everything is ready for the go ahead from our government.  Please continue to pray for us all and especially for the children.  I found out today that some of the children who are waiting on families are ill.  Please pray for protection over them and quick healing so they can grow strong and healthy with their new families. 
Bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop the tears after reading all of your posts. These little children have no idea how blessed they are "winning" you two for parents! Very lucky indeed!
    I'm so excited to be an AUNT again! You know I'm really good at that!
    I want to hear every detail - keep posting all the news of this long process - and I'll keep checking in! Love you -

    ReplyDelete