Thursday, November 4, 2010

43 days

Yep, 43 days and counting down daily.  Chuck as pulled the reins in just a little with my spending, shoppng, as we found some bags of donations I forgot we had.  I think he thinks I'm not a "collector" but starting to become a "hoarder".  LOL  I Thank God daily that we have been blessed enough to provide so much.  Yesterday after I heard from the Laughner's I cried.  I cried for two children who have lost so much, I cried for their father, and brothers and sisters and I began to doubt my ability to be a good mom.  My most precious friend reminded me the only thing needed to be a good mom was to be able to "Love".  I was reminded immediately of God's Love for us, and for the orphans.  Somehow the day got better and I am now just anxiously awaiting more pictures.  Chuck is my steadfast.  He wakes up every morning and says "I can't believe we are going to be parents".  We see our boys toddling through the house, Chasing the dogs and cats and each other.  Somehow, becoming a mom isn't so hard to visualize and the complete and total change in our lives is welcome.
Yep, 43 and counting and so excited for December 10, 2009 when we leave and begin the real journey to our sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment