Thursday, December 2, 2010

Eight days to Ethiopia

We leave for Ethiopia and our boys in eight days.  This morning I decided to cancel my lecture and continue to prepare for the trip.  I will be packing, unpacking and repacking.  I have checked our travel documents and will check and recheck probably at least 12 more times before we leave.  I just get a tingling in my scalp when I think about the momentous trip coming up.  We received an update on our sons yesterday with pictures.  I can not even begin to describe the emotions I feel when I read the updates and stare constantly at their pictures.

In their pics they are wearing shorts, we have 12 inches of snow here so I don't think that is going to work! I'm thinking Miss Pug, our cocker spaniel, will have competition for the front of the fireplace!

Please continue to pray for the families and the kids.  Please pray specifically for their safety, continued court appts. and embassy appts.

No comments:

Post a Comment