Thursday, December 9, 2010

We are off to Ethiopia

I think there is a song, Oh, our bags are packed we're ready to go, I'm standing here outside your door."  We are packed, one bag weights in at 52 pounds, it can only be 50 lbs. three are at 42, 45 and 40 respectively but no budge room.  Not sure what we are going to do but we will manage.  Both carry-ons are over 15 lbs but I think I can wiggle mine and put something in my "purse" to distribute it a little differently.  We are doing everything we can not to have to pay extra baggage fees.

I usually have the house decorated, tree up, lights on, stockings hung by the chimney with care.  This year, no tree, no stockings, no lights.  Just no time!! Next year the best year ever.

We are so excited to see our boys.  We pray they are excited to meet their new mom and dad.  Pray for a safe trip for all the families traveling now and for our children to stay healthy and be safe.

May the traveling angels have mercy on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment