Monday, August 9, 2010

Waiting and waiting and waiting

After watching all the news of the I-171H forms coming through and knowing we were 4 weeks since our biometrics appointment I couldn't take it anymore!!!  I phoned the National Benefits center and found out our application was approved on August 6th.  There is a review period of approximately two weeks and then our I171-H will be issued.  With any blessings we will be DTE (Dossier to Ethiopia) by the end of August.  The excitement continues to flow.  We have been at a stand still on the house renovations since the garden has been blessing us so abundantly.  We will have to move that up so we can really start to get ready.  The paperwork chase is almost over.  I have already taken my copies, placed everything in order and am waiting patiently for that last "oh so very important" piece of paper.  Kids here we come.  May God continue to protect you and all the other orphans and hold you in his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment