Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We are tracking Fed Ex to Virginia

Our Lord is Great!!!  I was able to pick up the final piece of paper last night after work.  Got home, copied and put in our dossier material, checked and rechecked and then rechecked the recheck.  (Did you get that?) to make sure all was well and in it's place.  This morning was a crazy morning, I had inservice for my teaching job and Chuck had reports to finish before his days off.  I prayed I would be able to make it into the Fed Ex drop box before they picked up this afternoon.  My prayers were answered, I arrived about an hour prior to their pick up.  So, according to our tracking our dossier will be in Virginia at America World on Thursday.  Then off to Ethiopia and the true waiting begins.  What a great week and it's not even half way over!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment