Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yippee we are there!!!!!

Today I decided to get the mail from yesterday.  It really wasn't a big hurry.  Our I-171H wasn't due for another week and I am still waiting on a form from our local adoption agency.  So, I sauntered out, picked up the Sunday paper and crossed the street to the mailbox.  At the bottom of the short stack was a very official looking envelope from USCIS.  Our I-171H had arrived!!!!  I am ready to have it notarized and send it off tomorrow morning.  However, I still need that single form from our local agency.  The Lord is great!!!! I will be able to go to the local agency and get it signed and notarized tomorrow and still make the Fed Ex to America World.  We are so excited words can't even begin to describe it.  Keep us all in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment